Model Number: HD-CL-X2500
Features & Specifications:
- Fully Automatic - dryer is activated by an infrared sensor
- Maintenance free motor, capacitor initiated for quick starts.
- Vandal-proof - features include tamper-proof bolts and a side-mounted heating element inaccessible through air outlet.
- Satin finish stainless steel
- Power cut-off automatically in case of irregular use over 90 seconds.
- The nozzle revolves 360 degrees, allowing for face and hand drying.
Blowing volume: 2703m/h
Air Speed: 30m/s
One dryer for every two washbowls is sufficient for most applications. If restroom traffic is unusually heavy, we suggest one dryer per washbowl in small installations, and two dryers for
every three washbowls in larger installations.
240mm (H) x 270mm (W) x 200 (D)
The energy required to operate a dryer is approximately 10% of the cost of paper towels. The following additional costs are eliminated: ordering,
Hand Dryers Protect the Environment
(Paper towels can NOT be recycled)
Paper mills must cleanse the pulp with chemicals.
Contact us for recommended reliable quality liquid soap suppliers.